Friday, September 30, 2011

Trunk Show: MIJA Jewelry



Looking forward to the weekend? Yes, us too...Especially because MIJA Jewelry will be around to keep us company!

Sassanova Bethesda is hosting a MIJA Jewelry Trunk Show all weekend, and I promise you (swear on my Loefflers) that these amazing pieces are worth the trip 'round the beltway. They combine simplicity and elegance in the manner of Jenna Lyons, and wear like armor through thick and thin. My favorites (ahem...boyfriend) are the snowflake button earrings and matching ring and the stackable bangles (size small please!)

We hope you will swing over to Bethesda Row to visit us, all trunk show pieces are 15% off and (of course) we will have champagne and treats waiting!

XOXO,

Sassanova

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number of carats in a diamond."

-Mae West

No comments:

Post a Comment